Monday, June 14, 2010

a spectrum of something from somewhere

i was reading about chakras today. I noticed that each chakra has its own color. This set of the trigger for one of my usual bouts of wondering.

White light is made of seven colors.

Red - Orange - Yellow - Green - Blue - Indigo - Violet

That is the order of increasing frequencies. Higher frequencies mean the electromagnetic radiation has higher energy.

Now, look at the chakras in the human body. There are seven in all.

Spine base - Sacral - Solar Plexus - Heart - Throat - Third Eye - Crown

and the colors associated with them are

Red - Orange - Yellow - Green - Sky Blue - Indigo/Violet - Violet

The system of chakras is a system of energy in the human body.

(According to this site - http://www.holisticshop.co.uk/articles/clearing-chakras-healing)

So, this makes me wonder. Is there a connection between the frequencies of light and the frequencies of the energies in the chakras? If yes, what kind of connection? And why? And how does that influence life.

I intend to find out more about chakras. I bought a book about chakras on Amazon. I hope to find something in this direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment